Stacks Image 13

To join the Conservative Party, you will need to fill out a New York State Voter Registration Form. This form may obtained from the Ulster County Board of Elections, as well as at the Post Office and/or Town Clerk's Office, or you may download a PDF copy from the Ulster County Board of Elections website at:

If you do not have a computer or are unable to get to the Board of Elections, please contact one of the Conservative Party officials for further assistance.

Donations are accepted and will be greatly appreciated. Please send your donation to the Ulster County Conservative Party to:

Ulster County Conservative Club,
℅ Bea Haugen Depuy, Treasurer
191 Samsonville Rd.
Kerhonkson NY 12446

or, for further information, contact:

Jack Hayes
telephone: (845) 255-5152

Ulster County Final Reapportionment Plan [12-29-22]

Check Your Legislative District for changes, here

Stacks Image 91

click button, above
to be notified